When in Abu Dhabi: The Emirates Palace Hotel
Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and living the life we all deserve. I'm here to share my recent visit at the Abu Dhabi's luxurious 5-star hotel, The Emirates Palace. If you're living in Abu Dhabi or planning to travel here then this place is a must go for you.
The Emirates Palace Hotel is a 25-minutes drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport. It's also a few minutes away from high-end shopping malls, restaurants and cultural institutions.
I've been living here in Abu Dhabi for almost 4 years now and guess what? It's still my first time to visit this place. Well, we went before when I was new here and apparently they didn't let us in because we were not on the right dress code. Yes, you heard me right, There's a dress code to visit the palace. It's in respect of the local culture that you have to be in a smart casual clothing style or the Arab national dress.
The visit to the palace is FREE. You can take all photos you want (every corner is instagrammable!) and feel the luxurious ambiance of the place. You can also take a beautiful photo of the Etihad towers which is exactly opposite of the Emirates Palace Hotel. You can go around outside the palace and inside as well but they won't allow you to go to the beach part of the palace. I think that the reason is to give courtesy to the people who actually paid to stay there and let there and enjoy the exclusive feels of the place.
Here's a glimpse of the things you'll probably see when you get there:
And here's my "Oh I have to have photo in every corner of the place" photos:
Hey! Thanks for having the time to read through my blog.
xoxo, CHARM
|









0 comments